How You Can Help Us
To operate the program and keep it affordable for all riders, Little Bits depends on the support of individual and corporate donors. We have a listing of 20 Ways Anyone Can Help Little Bits.
Little Bits T-Shirts
Now Available in both youth and adult sizes! Money raised through the sale of Little Bits T-Shirts will help support the riding program.
Our Wish List:
- More tack cupboards in the barn.
- Youth size western saddle with Quarter Horse Gullet, synthetic or suede seat and tapedero's.
- 2 pairs small peacock stirrups.
- 15 new pairs of good leather stirrup leathers.
- 1 Equiciser
We also want to hear from you if you can:
- Provide a cash donation - Make a one-time or on-going cash donation. You can also donate by clicking the CanadaHelps.org donate button on the left side of any of our pages.
- Contribute to the Tuffy Fund, which provides financial assistance for children with disabilities in low-income families so that they too, may experience the benefits of therapeutic riding.
- Volunteer some of your time to help us
- Contribute goods or services to our annual live and silent auction
- Donate tack, feed or horses
Contact Us for more information.